Registration for our 2018 Nature Camp is now closed. If you have applied, you should be hearing from us soon.
What? Nature Camp for Grandparent (and other kinship) led families. Activities for kids.
When? July 31st to August 2nd 2018
Cost? PSS fundraises to cover the costs of: ferry, accommodations, food and activities. You need to pay: your own way to Swartz Bay or Tsawwassen ferry terminals; parking if required; and bring a bagged lunch for the first day!
Is it the right fit for your family?
- It is best suited for young children 5 years old and over and who are able to do well in a group setting.
- There is considerable time spent walking (sometimes on uneven terrain) during the Conservancy programming (all 3 days).
- Cabins will be shared to allow as many families as possible to participate (Families will not be separated).
- Accommodations & facilities are non- smoking
- Children are expected to participate in all programming.
- Grandparents/Kinship caregivers are responsible for their children.
- Space is limited. Priority will be given to families who have not attended before. WE ENCOURAGE ALL TO APPLY
- For more details download the 2018 Galiano Participant Package revised May 1-18
Applications considered on a first come, first served basis
To apply click on this link which will take you to a form to fill out.
Registration closes Sunday June 10th – Midnight
Info firstname.lastname@example.org 1-855-474-9777.
PSS works hard to ensure that this trip is financially accessible. If you or someone you know is able to make a donation– please go to http://www.parentsupportbc.ca/donate; or mail cheque to Parent Support Services Society of BC. 204-5623 Imperial St, Burnaby BC V5J 1G1. All donors will receive tax receipts