- Hadih House Family Unity Parent Support Circle (2105 Pine St)
- **Family Unity is currently not meeting in-person in a group setting, please contact for one-on-one support services during the current pandemic.**
- At Family Unity families cook together and enjoy a meal, parents talk about how they are feeling about their children and themselves. They find understanding, support and encouragement to be the parents they want to be and enjoy a healthy meal. Free for everyone. Offered twice a month from 2-5 pm (must call to register). Call 250 563 7976 or email email@example.com. http://www.carneyhill.ca/
- Hadih House Women’s Wellness Parent Support Circle (2105 Pine St)
- **Women’s Wellness is currently not meeting in-person in a group setting, please contact for one-on-one support services during the current pandemic.**
- This women’s only group, meets weekly. The Circle allows participants to get together, talk about parenting issues, find support, learn from one another. There will sometimes be guest speakers. Please call or email for more information or you can view the calendar of events.l: 250 563 7976 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org www.carneyhill.ca
- Parent Support Circle for Parents of 0-2 year olds (via zoom) This group for parents of children 0-2 year olds allow new parents to connect with other parents to talk about becoming a new parent, find support, and learn from one another. There may be guest speakers occasionally. Please call or email for more information (250) 962-0600 or email email@example.com.
Prince George/Northern British Columbia
Proud to be the recipient of City of Prince George funding for programs in 2021/2022.
Toll Free: 1.877.345.9777
For more information or to join a Circle contact Kim.
To contact our Grandparents Raising Grandchildren Support Line
Volunteer Facilitators Needed for Online Parenting Circles
Are you someone who has an interest in supporting parents/caregivers and child relationships? Join our team as a volunteer facilitator for our online parenting circles!
To apply, visit: parentsupportbc.ca/volunteer
The Village Parent Resource Registry is a registry of programs, resources and services for parents in the Prince George community.
The Village is
- A valuable resource for parents in the community
- An indispensable referral tool for service providers who work with parents
- A cooperative network to increase access to and knowledge of parenting services
The Village is available monthly, with updated and new information about what’s happening for parents in the community. It is available on our website, by email, or a hard copy can be mailed.
Click here for the current issue of The Village: The Village July 2021
To submit your Prince George program, or to receive The Village, please contact Parent Support Services coordinator in Prince George at 250.962.0600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
PRINCE GEORGE/NORTHERN BC CIRCLES
PLEASE NOTE OUR IN PERSON CIRCLES ARE NOT CURRENTLY MEETING. CALL OUR OFFICE FOR MORE INFORMATION and CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION ON OUR ONLINE SUPPORT CIRCLES.
|NORTHERN BC||Parent Support Circle|
|PRINCE GEORGE||Parent Support Circle for Parents of 0-2 Year Olds||
Parent Support Services is proud to be in partnership with Hadih Community House. Hadih House offers several groups ranging in topics from wellness, health, skill building, finances, and parenting.