Are you being raised by your grandparent or other relative? Are you aged 5-24?
We encourage kinship children and youth, across BC, to send us one piece of your original artwork (eg write, draw, TikTok, photograph) that represents your experience(s) of what living in a kinship family means to you. (A kinship family – where a parent is not present. You may be living with your grandparent, close family member etc)
To be eligible you must be aged 5-24, raised by grandparent or other relative (or close family friend), and live in BC
- All participants will automatically be entered into a draw.
- One submission from each of the following age categories will be chosen at random to win $200 worth of gift cards to the store(s) of your choice.
- Age categories: 5-11, 11-18, 19-24.
- Submission Deadline – September 4, 2020
- All submissions will be displayed in a gallery and/or onlline.
- Email us your artwork, or link to it, along with your full name, age and any other information about yourself you wish to share.
- (If you don’t want your name public – we can post your artwork anonymously)
- Every submission is also a consent for PSS to share it on our various social media platforms and website.
- Mail to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions? Call 604-669-1616 Ext 110 or email Jane or Rebecca