Join Parent Support Services and support BC families. Membership includes access to workshops, voting at our Annual General Meeting, and the opportunity to run for the Board of Directors.
Make a difference, and help shape how our organisation grows!
Our Bylaws state that a member is: Any person above the age of consent and who subscribes to the vision, mission and values of the Society is entitled to apply for membership in the Society.
There are 3 types of members:
- Individual Membership ($35/year)
- Agency Membership ($100/year)
- Volunteer Facilitator Membership (Sliding scale of a choice between $35, $20, or $5 / year)
- Visit our membership form by clicking here
- OR Mail your cheque to Parent Support Services Society of BC 204-5323 Imperial St., Burnaby BC V5J 1G