Join our team & make a difference!
Join Our Team:
Our Parenting Support Circles are for Parents, Grandparents, and other Kinship Caregivers in different communities throughout BC. Our Circles are based on a self-help, peer support model which provides a safe space for Circle members to get together and discuss their strengths, challenges or concerns about their parenting role; builds a supportive network & skills; receives emotional support; develops self-advocacy skills; empowers and boosts self-esteem; and helps create a healthier living environment for all families.
Are you someone who has:
- Good listening skills
- An interest in supporting parents/caregivers and child relationships
- Basic understanding of child development & parenting Issues
- Willing to do some community outreach & development
- Are comfortable with using Zoom for Online meetings
- Have good organizational & communication skills
- Can commit to a minimum 1 year, 3-5 hours a week.
- Participate in interview process
Next Online Training Dates 2021:
- February 10,11 & 17, 18
- 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm
For information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 604-669-1616
To apply, visit bit.ly/pssvolunteerform
For the flyer, click here.