What? Nature Camp for Grandparent (and other kinship) led families. Activities for kids.
When? July 30th – August 1st, 2019 (3days, 2 nights)
Cost? PSS fundraises to cover the costs of: ferry, accommodations, food and activities. You need to pay: your own way to Swartz Bay or Tsawwassen ferry terminals; parking if required; and bring a bagged lunch for the first day!
Is it the right fit for your family?
- It is best suited for young children 5 years to 12 years and who are able to do well in a group setting.
- There is considerable time spent walking (sometimes on uneven terrain) during the Conservancy programming (all 3 days).
- Cabins will be shared to allow as many families as possible to participate (Families will not be separated).
- Accommodations & facilities are non- smoking
- Children are expected to participate in all programming.
- Grandparents/Kinship caregivers are responsible for their children.
- Space is limited. Priority will be given to families who have not attended before. WE ENCOURAGE ALL TO APPLY
- For more details download the 2019-04-01 Galiano Participant Package
Applications considered on a first come, first served basis. Priority for those never been to our Kinship Family Camp.
To apply – read over the Participant Package and click on the link on the last page. Or contact our Support Line 1-855-474-9777 for assistance.
Registration closes Sunday June 9th – Midnight
Info firstname.lastname@example.org 1-855-474-9777.
PSS works hard to ensure that this trip is financially accessible. If you or someone you know is able to make a donation– please go to https://www.parentsupportbc.ca/donate; or mail cheque to Parent Support Services Society of BC. 204-5623 Imperial St, Burnaby BC V5J 1G1. All donors will receive tax receipts